Skills Development Specialists (SDS)
Was established in 1997 by the owner of the corporation, Henri de Goede.
Our courses concentrate on South African Customs Compliance and International Forwarding and are presented nationwide in Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth and Durban. All other centres are supported via correspondence training.
Our lecture style is “get legal or go home”. Students are reminded from the get-go that they operate in a legal arena and nothing less.
The success of the SDS brand is attributed to:
- The motivation of our students;
- The industry relevance of our training manuals;
- The expertise of our trainers;
- The SDS Certificates of Competence demanded by employers;
- A legal skills transfer history that spans 23 years; and
- The continued support of the Clearing and Forwarding Industry.